If you need Technical Support, please follow the steps below before using email or telephone:
1. Make sure you have the latest Flash Player 11 installed. You can get Adobe Flash player updates by going to http://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/
2. Test your internet connection speed by going to http://www.speakeasy.net/speedtest/
3. Read through the Frequently Asked Questions as this will answer most of the support issues we are seeing. We update this as the week goes to include up to date fixes.
4. If you still have questions, send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Include the following in your email:
- Type of computer and operating system
- Type of Internet connection and your speed test results from #2 above
- What browsers you have tried
- A good description of the problem you are having
*The days of the webcast expect an email reply within 1hr or sooner. We will respond as soon as we can. Also make sure you check your junk mail and/or spam filters for our response.
5. As a last resort give us a call on our support line: 1-800-240-7165.
Again the number of support personnel operating the phones is limited. Using email will be much faster for the majority of users.
BHS Webcast Team
Services provided by Riverbend Media